Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Prima Santorini Loaded Envelope~

With the Summer heat around here in Tennessee, I had to take a break from it, come in and create!! I just love the colors in the Prima Santorini Paper Line, and paired with some of the products that I have designed, manufactured and creating from the Reneabouquets.com and Etsy shops, I think I managed to create a really wonderful piece to journal and memory keep those Summer time travels in!!


I started with a sewn pocket folder that I made from manila file folders. I distressed the edges of the papers and inked them with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink, and covered the front and backside with them.
I added a layer of Rose Crown Lace,


 and then took tissue wrapping paper, balled it up to crinkle it, inked it and then tore strips to create my "sky". Next, I added thick puddles of  Diamond Shard Glitter Glass to create my "clouds". 


I created the Beautiful Board Laser Cut Chipboard Hot Air Balloon With Beautiful Bead Holes to give projects amazing texture and dimension with the incorporation of the Beads. I first painted this piece with a stipple brush and gesso, then added little spots of color with markers and then popped the  Unicorn Candy Beautiful Beads into the holes and gussied the piece up!


I added flowers and leaves from the following sets:
Dusty Blue Mini Roses
and then popped on some of my teenie, tiny, double side printed 
Aurora Borealis Pink Butterfly Kisses. I love these new little kisses, they allow you to add lots of  unique, little butterflies to your project without adding a lot of cost!!


To add a little romantic touch to my piece, I took a 
Small Beautiful Board Romantic Heart Topper and added a matching rose from the set.

              


Another product that I designed and manufactured to add to all those pocket pieces and mini albums that I love to create are Beautiful Board Laser Cut Chipboard Pocket Wands.
This one is a Butterfly Pocket Wand that I added some Diamond Chunky Glitter Glass, topped with a  Aurora Borealis Pink Butterfly, added some hand dyed seam binding and a little ocean blue glass orb from a Mermaid Trinkets Pack.


Here you can see all the pieces that are tucked into the pockets of the piece. So perfect for journaling, adding small photos to and tucking little momentos into!!
Includes:
2-Double Sided Over Sized Tags accented with Beautiful Bows Lace and silver and pearl buttons
6- Double Sided pieces (2 that are decorated with Decorative Beautiful Bits) (1 that is decorated with hand dyed seam binding topped with a mini rose)
1-Crown Metal Clip with Glass Dome Cabochon  that holds 2-double sided Santorini tickets in place. One ticket is decorated with a Seashell Beautiful Bit and the other with another Butterfly Kiss.

Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit! I hope you are having a beautiful Summer, and that you get to create something "Beautiful With An Edge" for yourself! Hugs ~Renea

Items used on this project from Reneabouquets.com and the Reneabouquets Etsy:

No comments: