Friday, August 17, 2018

Perfect Moment Layout~

I was in need of creating something soft and romantic, so I put together this so feminine, so romantic layout using products from Reneabouquets


The papers that I used are from the Blue Fern Studios Attic Charm Paper Collection, and I started with a base layer and then took a second sheet and distress, inked tore and curled the edges up and then script stamped the corners with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.
I marked where I wanted my frame to be and then took a mini inking tool and inked with Tim Holtz Bundled Sage Distress InkTim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink, and Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Ink with more emphasis on the greens. I then inked on down the page with more emphasis on the pink and 


then used a damask stencil and Ranger Opaque Crackle Paste to get this really YUMMY cracked look.



I then added the Beautiful Board Laser Cut Chipboard Victorian Scroll Frame With 2 Accents to house my photo and create the pattern across the top part of the layout. I took a sea sponge and dabbed the 2 accents with the Tim Holtz Bundled Sage Distress Ink.
I added a piece of  Bridesmaid Lace  under the frame to bring out more texture and pattern.


I created a flower layer on each side of the frame, under the accents using the following flower sets:
Spring Green Roses & Leaves Flower Set 
layered on top of cheesecloth
Inked some Beautiful Board Laser Cut chipboard Ivy Vine Tuck Ins, cut them apart and Tucked Them In!! I also tucked in one of my handcrafted Love Story Glitter Glass Butterflies.


I repeated the flower, cheesecloth and ivy pattern on the opposite side.


I created puddles of  Vintage Pearl Mica Flakes. I really wish you could see this in real life, it is such a gorgeous look! I dripped soft pink paint and then dripped gesso onto that, sprinkled the drips with 
Diamond Chunky Glitter Glass. and then added Unicorn Candy Beautiful Beads Iridescent Pearls


To finish out the layout, I took a Beautiful Board Beautiful Words Sparkle, Fairy, Dust, Moment (I used Moment), sponge inked it and then accented it with little rose buds from the sets that I used earlier.

I love how easily my Beautiful Board Laser Cut Chipboard can add such amazing visual interest to a project!! I draw my chipboard to be very intricate and to add depth and detail to your projects that you just can't get from any other product!! I hope you love it as much as I do!! Thank you for the visit!! Hugs ~Renea

No comments: