Monday, April 27, 2015

Butterfly Fairy Tea Cup~



I love doing miniatures, and the Scraps Of Elegance April Kit~Lynne's Garden Terrace was so perfect for doing a Fairy Butterfly Tea Cup! 



I used the kit papers to create my cup and saucer, then filled it with poly fill and topped  it with a large fabric flower from my stash then got to adding little treasures.

I added a garden gate piece from a past kit.





I fussy cut the little butterfly fairy from the kit papers then glitter painted accents and added some bling for a little sparkle. I then added a Prima Sparrow Bird's Nest
fussy cut some little birds from one of the tags and glitter painted them up,


added some feathers, some flowers and foliage from this month's floral add on that I sprinkled some Reneabouquets Diamond Chunky Glitter Glass on to add a touch of magic, then topped the cup edge with a Reneabouquets Tiny Treasures Cinderella's Glass Slipper Butterfly.


Here you can see all the top details.




At the bottom, I added some reindeer moss, some more flowers coated in Glitter Glass and the sweet little Prima resin lady bug from this month embellishment add on that I added some rhinestones to.

Oh I love a little magic, fairies and anything tea themed, and this Scraps Of Elegance Kit can help anyone to make a little magic in their craft room!!  I  do now have some of these pre-cut 3D Tea Cups in my Reneabouquets.com and Reneabouquets Etsy Shop, as well as a step out video showing how to put them together :
Thank you for joining me and I hope you find a little time to create something beautiful for yourself!! Hugs ~Renea

You can find the 3D Tea Cups in either shop in limited styles



No comments: