Saturday, May 2, 2015

A Dancer's Heart Tag Set~

Today, I have a couple of Shabby Chic, Dance themed tags that I created using the April Scraps Of Elegance Kit~Lynne's Garden Terrace. All those pretty florals and colors are perfect for putting together some very Yummy projects!!



I created a matching set using some images that I had used before, scaling them down, distressing and inking the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink In Tattered Rose, and sewing them.


I tore out pieces of tissue paper, crinkled it up and inked it and layered that along with some of the tickets that were in this month's Embellishment add on, and then topped those pieces with my sewn image.


At the bottom I tore the paper into a V, then curled them back and layered ruffeled ribbon to "Peek" out, and topped it with a Prima Ingvild Bolme Resin Heart piece. I added stash mulberry paper flowers, and some of the flowers from this month's floral add on.


At the top of the photos, I added another Prima Ingvild Bolme Resin Heart piece and then pulled some Vintage lace through a hole and topped it with a Timeless Rhinestone Button.




Here you can see all the details on the 2nd tag.

And now I am off to garden!! We finally have some sunshine, so it should be a nice day to go play in the yard. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs ~Renea





Items from the Reneabouquets.com and the Reneabouquets Etsy Shop:


No comments: