Friday, April 17, 2015

Dance Tag Set~Scraps Of Elegance April Kit-Lynne's Garden Terrace


TGIF!!! As we head to the weekend, I have a set of matching tags that I created with the April Scraps Of Elegance Kit~Lynne's Garden Terrace to share with you. I used some Dance images that I had used on past layouts and lots of soft distressed layers to get a dreamy, Shabby look.



I wanted a really soft look so I took some of the Bo Bunny paper and coated it with gesso, then I took a  Tim Holtz Doily Stencil and went over it with Ranger Texture Paste, and with the stencil still on I misted it with some Lindy's Mist from a past kit. I then inked the distressed edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tea Dye.



Next I punched another layer of paper and stamped it with a Prima brick stamp from a past kit. I then added a sewn matte layer and then sewed my images and added them. I made hand dyed seam binding bows, topped them with a Divalicious Rhinestone Button, and then pulled some of the small lace from the kit through for a hang tag.


At the bottom of each photo, I added flowers from the kit and this month's floral add on, and some stash foliage, some Victorian Days Wide Lace, and topped them off with some of my handcrafted Tiny Treasures Champagne Dreams Butterflies from my Reneabouquets.com Store and the Reneabouquets Etsy Shop.


Here is a close up of the 1st tag.


And here is a close up of the 2nd tag.

Thank you for dropping by!! I hope you have a FABulous weekend!! Me, I am going to catch up on some much needed rest and try to get a few things done around the house since it will be raining most of the weekend. Hugs to you ~Renea



Items used on this project from the Reneabouquets.com and the Reneabouquets Etsy Shop:


No comments: