Thursday, April 2, 2015

Home Is~ Card & Tag Set


Hello, and welcome to my blog!! Today, I have a matching card and oversized tag set to share with you. I created this set using the Scraps Of Elegance March Kit~Anna's Daydream.




I started with layers of the kit papers that I  grunge punched, and heavily distressed then inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink. Added a layer of the crochet trim from the kit that I also ran the ink pad over. I then took some burlap pieces and canvas pieces that I two tone misted with Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Peacock Feathers and Rusty Hinge.



For the card I cut down one of the tags from the Elements Add On with the quote "A House is made of bricks and beams, A Home is made of love and dreams" and grunge punched, distressed and inked it up, added it to the canvas then formed a hemp rope circular frame and adhered that over the quote piece. 





I added one of the metal pieces and the Chasing Butterflies from the kit, a resin flower from the Floral add on, resin feathers from the Elements Add On, a stash feather, and a Prima Cradle Robin Bird Nest.



The chipboard bricks were from a past kit, and I inked the "mortar" and coated the bricks with Prima White Sand Texture Paste




For the Tag, I just repeated the design of the card and used the quote piece "having someone to love is Family, having a place to go is Home, having them both is a Blessing".






Thank you so much for the visit!! I hope you have enjoyed taking a peek at my card and tag set!! Here is to lots of creativity and the time to to create!! Hugs ~Renea

Items from the Reneabouquets.com and Reneabouquets Etsy Shops:
Reneabouquets Chasing Butterflies




1 comment:

Deb said...

Those are just beautiful Renea, thanks so much for sharing them!