Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Best Day~Hanging Memory Pocket

The best day is a day that I get to first get outdoors, and to scrap, so I am definitely having one today!!
 I have a hanging memory pocket that I created using the Scraps Of Elegance February Kit~Love Always to share with you. It features a beautiful Vintage image that I purchased from http://www.digitalcollagesheets.com/  with a backside pocket filled with a little sewn booklet, 2 hand crafted tags and a little fussy cut tuck in piece.



I used distressed layers of the kit paper that I distressed,  gesso painted, and inked.
Items from the Kit include:
My Mind's Eye Papers
Reneabouquets Hand Crafted Butterflies
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms
My Mind's Eye Pockets
Items From The Embellishment Add On:
My Mind's Eye Stickers
Items From The Floral Add On
Large Prima Flower



Techniques include:
Distressing, Inking, Painting, Stamping, Die Cuts, Pearl Work, Hand Dyed Seam Binding, Booklet Sewing and Corrugated Board layering.


Here you can see the back pocket with all the treasures tucked in.


And here are the treasures untucked that are all double sided and ready to house journaling, photos and memorabilia.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope that you have "The Best Day" as well!! Hugs ~Renea


No comments: