Sunday, May 15, 2011

~Scraps Of Darkness May Kit~Now And Zen

It's reveal time at Scraps Of Darkness, and are you in for a treat! This months kit is called "Now And Zen".  Your Yen and Yang will definitely be in alignment when you see the yummy, gorgeousness that is in store for you this month. The kit features the breathtaking Sakura Papers by Christine Adolph. From the moment I saw them along with all the beautiful add ons, I couldn't wait to get my ink stained fingers on them. From the gorgeous flowers in our brand new add on, Flora and Fauna to the stunning mists in the color add on, this months extra's are to die for. The Main Kit; includes 10 sheets of premium patterned paper, as well as embellishments that will coordinate with those papers, along with new sketch each month, specially designed by Suepup for that kit.



This is my first Design Team assignment with Scraps Of Darkness, and I think I came on board just in time! The following are some of my creations using the totally gorgeous May Kit ~Now And Zen~

No comments: