Sunday, May 15, 2011

P!NK

This Scraps Of Darkness layout was created for the Stalker Challenge that I am hosting over at ScrapsofDarkness.com. For more info and rulz just visit the Scraps Of Darkness Challenge Forum. Come play with us and your Stalker layout could win you a $10.00 Gift Card to spend any way you would like in the Scraps Of Darkness store.

  My layout features one of my favorite musical artists Pink. I love her tough girl attitude, and the fact that she doesn't care what people think of her.  She just does what she does at the top of her game!! I started with some of the add on card stock and then took some of the kit pattern paper, cut a frame that I distressed with my Zutter, and then took the leftover piece and cut the back drop for the paper, and distressed that. I would normally have inked the edges, but this time I just left them raw, because the white looked really good against the black.


Next, I took some cardboard stripped it to reveal the corrugated inside then painted it with white acrylic paint. I then painted randomly with black puff paint and puffed it with a heat gun. After that I took some pink paint, mixed it with modeling paste and painted it on thick randomly , and sprinkled some gold mica on top. I then poped Pink's photo on top.



I took the 2 chipboard swans from the kit, water distressed the edges to get a peeled look, inked them with black Staz On then gussied them up with some black stickles and edged them with the paint and modeling past mixture. I then put them together for the cool emblem at the bottom of the pic. I painted some Thickers with white acrylic paint and spelled out the name adding a piece of bling for the dot.


I misted some of the Flora & Fauna add on flowers with Tattered Angels mist and formed my flower clusters. Added in some stash bling.



For the finishing touch, I took some B & W cardstock butterflies and painted the black edges with Stickles, and put a bling butterfly trail coming from the large butterfly.

I hope you enjoyed getting to see my grungy-girl side. Until we meet again-"Be Wrong In All The Righ Ways!!" ~Renea

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is total beauty!!!!!! Just love the distressing!!!! Gorgeous!!

Cheryl (C Mom Go) said...

All your pages are super fabulous. I am so digging what you did with this kit.

Carol W. said...

Fabulous job I love this layout! TFS

Ashley Van Etten said...

this is so cool! I love the details!!