Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Reneabouquets Chubby Little Cherub 3D Tea Cup DIY Kits~Now Available!

Anyone who knows my work, knows that I love to do miniatures, and now you too can create the sweet little teacup that you see in the photo for yourself!! This Reneabouquets DIY Kit includes everything you need to put together your own version of the one that I created as an example, and you can find them here:
or here:




The Tea Cup Die Cut set, is one that I took a template that I use to put together my little 3D Tea Cups that I do, did a digital redraw and improved upon the design, then turned it into a die cut so that I can offer my customers the die cut pieces for them to easily put together their own little works of art!! I even have a step out video that I created, walking you through the steps to put the pieces together here:

https://youtu.be/80oQQzBDfu4



Each listing includes:

1-3 D Die Cut Set in the papers shown (this paper was created by me just for this cup). This set is created with quality, thick Reneabouquets Paper for a piece that comes together beautifully. The papers are double sided with the same pattern so that you can create your cup either right facing or left facing.

1-Ball Of Poly Fluff wrapped in tulle for you to stuff your cup with

1-Large White with Rhinestone and Pearl Center, Chiffon Fabric Flower (this will form the base for all your treasures that you fill the cup with).

1-Chubby Little Cherub Die Cut~This little cherub was created by me from an old Vintage Photo that I restored, recolored, drew cherub wings onto then turned into a precision cut die cut that really makes her stand out. Her base is scored so that you can bend it and attach her to the fabric flower.

1-6 piece Set of Crystals to decorate the wings with

3-Small White Feathers

1-Prima Birds Nest in style Sparrow

3-Hand Tinted Mulberry Paper Flowers

2-Green Mulberry Paper Leaves

1-Tiny Silver Metal Tea Pot Charm with Tea Time on the front

1-Silver "Love" Stick

1- Reneabouquets Hand Crafted Tiny Treasure Cinderella's Glass Slipper Butterfly with Silver Antenna

1-Small piece of Cheesecloth and small piece of tulle for bottom of cup

1-Lace Piece for Bottom of cup

1-Silver Spoon with Sugar ( Reneabouquets Chunky Glitter Glass)





Because I care about quality, Card Stock & Papers are Acid-Free & Lignin- Free.

My papers and cherub were printed on a Professional Printer using Epson Ultrachrome K3 inks which are archival safe, permanent inks. This producies archival prints with amazing color fidelity, gloss level, and scratch resistance as well as a finish that is water and medium proof.


These 3D Tea Cups can be used for so many things!! Your imagination is the limit. I use them for my miniatures, but they can be used for party & wedding favor packaging, small gifts, treat bags, shower & tea decorations and so much more.

Thank you so much to all of you who support my work and allow me to make a living doing what I love!!

Hugs ~Renea

No comments: