Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Celebrate With Tresors De Luxe~

Hello and welcome to my last Tresors De Luxe Design Team project for the month of April. I combined some of the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea papers and embellishments with some of those gorgeous Tresors, laces, flower and heart Doily to create a hanging pocket banner.


I started with layers of paper then added on some Tresors:

Embroidered Basket Weave Lace Trim LA-105

Then added some Tresors:
to the bottom, then topped it with a Tresors:

some fussy cut foliage and a fussy cut bird.



At the top of the banner I added a Tresors:

Rustic Ivory Shabby Chic Flower Embellishment FL-029

topped it with a Tresors:

White Fabric Shabby Chic Roses PF-016

And a sweet little rose stamp sticker.


I then took another G-45 Sticker, Stickled it up and put it into a Prima Resin Frame, and layered the frame onto a Tresors:

Heart Applique in Ivory AP-008

added a twine bow and topped it with another Tresors fabric rose.

The Tiny Treasures Shabby Pink Roses Butterflies are from my Reneabouquets Etsy Shop.






On the back side I added some more of the Tresors Lattice Trim, some little G-45 pockets filled with little tags, and more Tresors Flowers.


At the bottom I added some Tresors:
and also used the same trim with some tulle to create the hanger for my banner.



At the top I added a Tresors:

Pearl Centered White Organza Flowers FL-015



And here are all the little tags that were tucked into the pockets.

And there you have it!! A beautiful banner with lots of tags to use on projects, gifts or just to journal and add small photos onto.  If you decide to pick up some of those Tresors Touches for your own projects, don't forget to enter code: Renea10 at Etsy checkout to receive 10% off your total Tresors order. Hugs ~Renea