Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Angelic Whispers Nook Book Box~Tresors De Luxe

Happy Tuesday everybody!! Today, I have a Nook Book Box that I created using some of those wonderful Tresors De Luxe laces, flowers and rhinestone button. I had a custom request order from one of my sweet Etsy customers who is about to celebrate her 75th Birthday. She wanted something that reflected her love for angels, lace, flowers, pinks and lavenders, so I teamed together those Tresors Touches with some of my stash Inkido papers to create something that I hope she will treasure for years.


I did lost of paper layering, distressing, and pleating, then added in a frosted up corrugated board layer and then added on my angel image. I then added a piece of Tresors:

Ivory Lace Trim, Venice Lace Heart Trim LA-004

to the bottom.



For the floral layer I added in soft feathers, stash flowers and some of the Tresors:

Pack of 24 Light Pink Fabric Shabby Chic Roses PF-017




To add some gorgeous bling, I added on a Tresors:

and some of my Pink Lemonade Crush Butterflies from my Reneabouquets Etsy Shop that have bling accents.



At one of the corners, I rolled one of the layers down and added a leftover piece of Tresors:

Lace Trim in Ivory LA-056

as well as a stash flower and another Tresors Fabric Rose.


The sides of the box have a 3 step process crackle finish, and I ran some more of the Tresors:

Ivory Lace Trim, Venice Lace Heart Trim LA-004

down the binding side.



The box ties closed with some sheer ribbon.





I then decorated the cubbies and inside of the box with more angel images and some trinkets and treasures.





Tresors Items used inside:

Lace Trim Dusty Rose Venice Lace LA-103






And here is a back view.

Thank you for dropping by!! If you would like to add some of those Tresors Items to your projects, visit us here:


and don't forget to enter code: Renea10 at Etsy checkout in order to receive 10 % off your order total.
Hugs~Renea




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Renea! It is absolutely enchanting!!
What a gorgeous vintage treasure; she is sure to love it!~
Those laces are incredible, and your
work with them is amazing~

A Fondness For Circles said...

Beautiful Renea, thanks so much for directing me here to your gorgeous BLOG! Love!