Sunday, April 27, 2014

Doing What I Love With Tresors De Luxe~

Welcome!! Today, I have a layout that I created as a Design Team member for Tresors De Luxe. I paired the Scraps Of Elegance April Kit~Flutter with some of those amazing Tresors laces, flowers, and embellishment to create this piece. The photo is a backstage, Russian Ballet photo taken by photographer, Nikoley Krusser. It was originally a B & W photo but I colorized the dress in Photoshop to fit with my color scheme. 


I started with lots of paper layers, distressed and inked the edges, then did some misting and stamping. I then ran some Tresors:
up the side and got to adding in the details.




I love lots of florals, so I added a large Tresors 

Pink Shabby Chic Lace Flower FL-157
lots of stash flowers and foliage,


some Tresors:

White Flower and Pearl Spray PF-040




a Tresors:

Large Rhinestone Brooch ~ RH-019

And a Prima Resin Ballerina that I ink detailed.



At the top left hand corner, I misted and added a Tresors

Heart Applique in White AP-007

Then topped it with a Tresors:

Pack of 24 Dusty Rose Fabric Shabby Chic Roses PF-018

and the sentiment "Doing What I Love"



I then threaded some leftover Tresors Lace onto stick pins and added them in, and then finished off the layout with a set of my Shabby Pink Roses Glitter Glass Butterflies from my Reneabouquets Etsy Shop.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to drop by and peek at my Tresors project! If you would like to add some of those Tresors products to your project, don't forget to enter code Renea10 at Etsy Checkout to receive 10% off your total purchase price! Hugs ~Renea

  




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Renea!!!!!
This is soo elegant! It belongs in a frame! : )
I love your spring colors here and all the textures
and beautiful Tresor pieces!~~