Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Vintage Tea Party~Scraps Of Elegance March Kit-Floral Fantasy Kit


When I opened up the  Scraps Of Elegance March Kit~Floral Fantasy, it was like a breath of fresh "Spring" air!! With the combination of the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea and Kaisercraft papers, it is just completely delightful! 


It came with this beautiful sketch created by our talented teamie, Sue Pup:


And the following is the layout that it inspired for me. It features a sweet Vintage Tea Party image and lots of fussy cutting and sewing.


I created lots of layers from the different G45 papers, scalloping, distressing and sewing them for lots of dimension.



Here you can see where I added one of those sweet Prima Antique garden sinks, then fussy cut out some of the humingbirds and vines from the papers, adding on flowers and Stickle accents.


Close up of the fussy cutting and Stickle work.


On the right side I created layers of fussy cut, kit, and stash flowers, fussy cut some of the butterflies from the papers and added some of my Reneabouquets Etsy-My Romantic Heart Glitter Glass Butterflies.



Here you can see all the layering in off the fussy cut pieces and flowers.


And here you can see all the dimension, that all that layering adds.

I hope your March is off to a wonderful start and if you are dreaming of Spring, don't forget to pick up one of these beautiful kits, and you will find it arriving soon  in a box  at your front door. Hugs~Renea


No comments: