Monday, July 8, 2013

Tresors De Luxe Etsy Shop Design Team Reveal

It's official, I am now a proud member of the Tresors De Luxe Etsy Shop Design Team!!
I am so happy to be a part of this team~it is a perfect fit for me and Lucy is just a dream to work for!
So, today I would like to share with you my first "official" layout as a Design Team Member.
I paired some of the Tresors De Luxe Items with my past Scraps Of Elegance Kit pieces to create a romantic, frothy, Shabby Chic Layout.


I used a photo that I color altered and then got to work with lots of punching, pleating, and layering.
I used the following items from the Tresors De Luxe Shop:

**Gorgeous Pale Pink Velvet And Organza Flower Item #FL-048




I just love how much romance and softness the flowers and doilie created here. I just paired them with some hand stamped-die cut foliarge, some flowers and some of my Kiss Of Pink Glitter Glass handcrafted butterflies from my Reneabouquets Etsy Shop and it was instant elegance!


Here you can see a close up of all that gorgeous lace that I ran across the bottom of the photo, and under the side pleating. The pull back on the pleat is topped off with hand dyed seam binding, flowers and some wonderful metal keys from the Ingredients For Lovely Etsy Shop.


Here is a close up of the large flower and the sweet floral spray. I just love the rinesone pieces on the stamin and the softness of all the organza in the pieces.


Here is a close up of that beautiful, and delicate crochet doily~so yummy!


More close ups of the lace and pleating.


And here you can see all the dimension that the layering gives.

Thank you for dropping by for a peak at some of my work with that Tresors Touch. I really appreciate all my friends and their support. It is truly a joy to be a part of this amazing craft and community, and I am always grateful that so many of you take the time to leave me lovies and let me know that you enjoy my work!! Hugs, ~Renea

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is stunning!! So feminine and just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Here I go again, trying to contain my normally long-winded comments! But,
I can't help it - there is too much yummy stuff goin' on here!
Gorgeousness' all over the page
Renea! I love this one~ So layery
and shabby.
I love the 'peeling/rolled look on the pink paper too.
Incredible art work!

Elizabeth said...

Renea, your layout is absolutely stunning and breathtaking! I LOVE that key! And the lace is so gorgeous. Everything about it is just beautiful!
~Elizabeth

Unknown said...

Hi, Renea! This is so gorgeous!!
Love all the details! Congrats on the dt!!
I wanted to let you know I have 6-giveaways on my blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!