Thursday, December 8, 2016

Merry Christmas Pocket Journal~A Reneabouquets Project

Today, I have a sweet Christmas Pocket Journal to share with you that I created to go into my Reneabouquets Etsy Shop that features items that you can find in my Reneabouquets.com and Reneabouquets Etsy.
It features a pocket that has lots of tags and journaling cards tucked in that one can use to journal or place small photos on.


I created the 9 inch x 6 inch pocket and all the paper pieces from the Blue Fern Studios Vintage Christmas Paper Collection. The pocket was created from the Deck The Halls Paper, and the tuck ins and Vintage Image piece on the pocket front are from the Holiday Cards Paper.
I added some lace at the top and then used some Rose Crown Lace on the bottom
I added some Mulberry Flowers and Leaves from my Peppermint Red & White Roses & Leaves Set, along with some other blooms, a sweet resin frame and a fussy cut stocking and Merry Christmas piece that I added some jingle bells to.


There are 2-Large Double Sided Tags with Seam Binding Bows and mini peppermint rose accents.
2-Smaller, Double Sided Journaling Cards
and 1- small piece that opens up booklet style 

I just love creating these type of pieces! Anything with sweet place to tuck in memories is right up my alley! Thank you for stopping by for a quick peek at my project, and here is to lots of fun Holiday crafting!! Hugs, ~Renea

Items from the Reneabouquets.com and Reneabouquets Etsy:
Blue Fern Studios Vintage Christmas Paper Collection

No comments: