Friday, October 2, 2015

Peace & Harmony~



Today, I have my last project created with the Scraps Of Elegance Lisa's Sweet September Kit.
I created a layout that pulled those beautiful Autumn Plums and Greens from the Kit, using one of Maddie's Senior Pics.
This Kit is Sold Out, but you can grab a monthly subscription to our kit club that assures that you get a kit, along with any of the other monthly Add Ons that you reserve.


I layered in kit paper, randomly punching, distressing, and inking the top layer.




I then created an under layer by cutting down some of the kit paper and then cutting and curling the edges, for dimension. 


I absolutely love corrugated board, and here I used a layer of some that I tore, inked heavily with

  Seedless Preserves Tim Holtz Distress Ink , and then edged it with  Dark Purple  Reneabouquets Chunky Glitter Glass mixed with Silver Reneabouquets Glass Microbeads , as a matte for my photo.



I created floral layers around the photo using, past kit flowers, flowers from the Kit, 

Reneabouquets Mini Textured Roses in Purple, and in this one I tucked in one of the sweet Melissa Frances Frames, and some of the Prima twine from the Kit. 


I created a rolled back peek a boo and added some Blue Fern Chipboard Bricks from a past kit that I painted with Gesso, then painted the brick with Prima White Sand Texture Paste and then coated it with 


At the top of the peek a boo, I added a hand dyed seam binding bow that was created by misting seam binding with Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain in Seedless Preserves, and then topped it with one of the G45 Metal Locks from the September Elements Add On


The misting was done using the Rebecca Baer Stencil - Moroccan Tile from the September Elements Add On and the Seedless Preserves Spray Stain. Melinda has quite a few of these really unique Rebecca Baer Stencils that you can find here:

I hope you have enjoyed my work with the September, Scraps Of Elegance Kit! I do believe the new October Kit will be shipping soon and can't wait to get my box of goodies and get to play with it!! I hope you have a great weekend! My son is coming in this weekend, so I am sure mine will be packed full of good eating and hanging out with him and my husband. Hugs ~ Renea


Shabby Sugar Plum Roses DragonfliesReneabouquets Chunky Glitter Glass Dark Purple Reneabouquets Glass Microbeads ~ SilverReneabouquets Chunky Glitter Glass ~ DiamondReneabouquets Flower Set - Mini Textured Roses - PurpleTim Holtz Distress Ink Pad~Seedless PreservesDina Wakley GessoPrima White Sand Texture PasteTim Holtz Distress Spray Stain ~Seedless Preserves


2 comments:

Roosterhead Designs said...

Renea, this is incredible!
I want to say "you have truly outdone yourself"
but, I want to say that every time I visit! LOL
It is an outstanding example of textures and colors~
Truly gorgeous work. Thanks so much for sharing your
inspiration with others : )
Blessings,
Karen

48SevenTime said...

Well....Karen just said everything I wanted to say! Love the amazing photo, and the amazing, creative, unique work you put into your work...and this is no exception! Stunning!!!