Monday, July 20, 2015

Miniature Vintage Room Divider~


Today, I have a fun little off the page project that I created using the Scraps Of Elegance July Kit~Patricia's Memoirs, and a sweet Scrapmatts Chipboard Screens Set to share with you. 
I used the kit and screens to put together a Miniature Victorian Room Divider. 






I first painted the screens with Prima White Crackle Texture Paste, and then inked over it with 

Tim Holtz Tea Dye Ink  to get a yummy texture and Vintage color , and then got to layering on the details.




To hold the screens together I punched holes and added hand dyed seam binding and bows topped with Reneabouquets Mini Texture Roses.
For the left side, I distressed some of the kit paper, then cut out one of the Vintage lady images from the paper and added a Prima Shabby Chic Treasures Victorian Frame. I then added a Prima Flower from this month's Floral Add on, and some past kit mini roses.



For the right side I added more distressed paper, then fussy cut out one of the dresses from the papers and "hung" it on a Little Clothes Hanger that I embossed silver and added rhinestones to, the took one of the rhinestone brads from the Elements Add On to hold the clothes hanger. I then added some more of the past kit mini roses. The butterflies are Reneabouquets Tiny Treasures Debutante Butterflies.




Here you can see the detail I got from fussy cutting out the dress and then layering everything on dimensionally.



Back Side View.

Thank you so much for the visit!! I hope you have enjoyed walking through my project and that you get a chance to create something that brings a smile to your face! Hugs ~Renea









1 comment:

Caty said...

Really gorgeous Renea!! I love your mini victorian room, with all the lovely details, papers, flowers, dress.. and of course your so beautiful butterfly!! Congrats !! Big hugs from Spain.