Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Timeless Beauty~Scraps of Elegance - Stéphanie's Treasure Kit


The Scraps Of Elegance June Kit~Stephanie's Treasure has arrived and it certainly is a Treasure!!! With those gorgeous Blue Fern Papers and Chipboard along with all the other yumminess, it was calling my name from the time it arrived at my door!!

For my first project is a layout that I created with a sweet Vintage Image that I digitally colored to go with my color scheme. 



I started with a layer of the kit paper, that I stenciled with a damask stencil and Dina Wakley Gesso,



 I then cut down another layer of the floral print paper that I edged with some Delicate Beauty Lace and then cut another piece of matching kit paper and layed it in horizontally.


In this month's Embellishment Add On there was a beautiful Blue Fern Chipboard Heart, and I painted it with the white gesso, then script stamped it. I layered on some Reneabouquets Chunky Glitter Glass in Lavender, and then layered some of the Prills from the Embellishment Add On. I absolutely love those things!! They are so beautiful and unique~




Next, I added a piece that I fussy cut from the papers and then topped it with my photo. I water distressed the edging o the horizontal piece and wrinkled it up, then topped it with an Anastasia Brooch, and added some more lace. I added some Reneabouquets Shabby Lavender Rose Butterflies for added dimension and texture. 


On the chipboard I added flowers from this month's Floral Add On.



Created another floral layer with more Floral Add On Flowers, tucked in some stash fuzzy trim and then popped in a Prima Resin Heart.


At the bottom corner of my layout, I misted a Sweet Heart Applique, added more Floral Add On Flowers along with the little hearts that were in one of the flower packs ( I took them off the sticks), and more fuzzy trim for texture.



Here you can see all the dimension and texture you can get with one of the Scraps Of Elegance Kits!! That is one of the things that I love about our kits. Melinda puts in lots of elements that allow you to scrap outside the box!!

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!! Hugs ~Renea



No comments: