Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Red Queen Tea Cup~


OK so, I just had to have a little fun with the Scraps Of Darkness January Kit~Karen's Valentine!! I put on my Mad Muse and came up with this Alice In Wonderland~Red Queen Tea Cup.
I love anything Alice and all the Queen of Hearts themed items had my thinking about the Red Queen as soon as I saw them~



I created a little tea cup from the kit papers, added some stash black & white trims and then got down to the fun stuff!!




I fussy cut out the playing cards and pocket watch from the kit papers, and the little Red Queen was a digital image, I found on line and fussy cut out. I added some kit flowers, and some texture roses that I hand crafted and then randomly dabbed with paint to resemble the painting of the roses in the book.

The Red Queen Butterfly is one of my very own completely dreamed, drawn and brought to life creations that I carry in my Reneabouquets.com and Reneabouquets Etsy Shop.


On the saucer part of the cup, I added more of the flowers and a sweet little cup from my Reneabouquets Tea Trinkets Pack , and a little heart key from my Key Trinkets Pack.

Thank you for stopping by to check out one of my off the page projects!! I absolutely loved doing this piece and I hope you have enjoyed it too! Hugs ~Renea

Key Trinkets Pack (heart key)





No comments: