Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!



Happy Halloween Everybody!! Today, I would love to share a sweet little Treat of a project that I created with the Scraps Of Darkness October Kit~ Bon Appetit!! It is a sewn manilla folder pocket journal that gives you lots of tags and spaces for attaching photos, for journaling and for tucking in some memories of your own!


I used lots of  layers of the papers, fussy cut images from the papers, and one side of the gates, all from the kit. The corrugated card board piece was created by spraying exposed corrugated board with the YUMMY Dyllusions Spray that was also in the kit, and then inking the edges and raised edges and adding some pulled cheesecloth.



The flower layer, contains flowers from this month's Floral Add On and some feathers, and the large flower was from a past kit and I topped it with a Timeless Rhinestone and Pearl Button that you can find in my Reneabouquets Etsy and Reneabouquets.com Store.




Here you can see the 8-double sided tags after they are untucked and unclipped.

Have a wonderful and safe Halloween Weekend and try (you did notice that I said try), not to eat too much candy!!! Hugs and a BOO~ Renea


1 comment:

Sarah-R said...

Fantastic project Renea - I Love it!