Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Make It In Minutes~Vintage Pocket Journal


I can tell we are getting closer and closer to the Holiday season where Halloween, 
Thanksgiving and Christmas all come flying at me at the speed of light. Time is flying by and
 I feel like there are just not enough hours in the day to get everything done that I want to 
do. So, knowing how busy everybody is at this time of the year with the kids going back to 
school, all the fall yard work calling our names, and the Holiday season just around the 
corner, I have a sweet little pocket journal that I created with the Scraps Of Elegance 
September Kit~Simply Shabby Chic and the Embellishment Add On. I have all the steps
 mapped out in the Scraps Of Darkness/ Scraps of Elegance Forum in the Make It In Minutes thread here, http://scrapsofdarkness.com/Forum/index.php?topic=3543.0,  so that you can 
literally put this little beauty together in about 20 minutes. 







Hope you find the time to create one of these little pocket journals for yourself, and if you do, feel free to show it off in the gallery and in the Make It In Minutes Forum Thread :)

Hugs, ~Renea

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Popping on over...this looks super cute...& a great idea:):)

Sandie said...

They are gorgeous, what a wonderful idea!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Renea~
I fell in love with this vintage Pocket Journal over @ SB.com!
and really want to try this with some Christmas paper!
I think I will totally 'lift' your idea!! & hope you don't mind ;)
It would be great for those smallish pictures I get in
Christmas cards --that I'm not sure what to do with!
They can now all be contained in one cool envie~
Thanks for always inspiring!~ Karen