Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Find Your Wings Layout Created With The Scraps Of Elegance June Kit-Whimsy


Today I would love to share with you a layout I did using the Scraps Of Elegance June Kit-Whimsy!!



I loved how one of the My Mind's Eye papers looked like it was layered, so I decided to take the layering a little further and bring it out dimensionally, by doing tons of layering, distressing, fussy cutting, inking, and dimensional painting. So much of what you see are fussy cut papers from the kit and the paper add on.


All the clocks, banners, dimensional shapes, tags, journaling, hot air balloon, butterflies, little bee,  and the music sheet on the photo were all fussy cut from the paper, and then decked out with glitter paints, crystals, pearls and puff paint. 


I used flowers from some past kits, and from my stash, along with fussy cut pieces, and the music note paper clips from the Embellishment add on here. 


That yummy trim was from the Embellishment add on, and the chipboard hinges are from my Scrapmatts DT stash.


I love how those fussy cut shapes from some of the paper, painted with puff paint, and then popped on with pop dots turned out.




Here is a close up of all the dimension, all that layering created.

I just love how layerlicious this layout turned out!! That is one thing about the SOE kits, you have a choice of  adding on the paper add on, and the coordinating paper add on,  which is so perfect for fussy cutting and layering. You can create an elegant work of art with just your imagination,  the papers and a few embellshments.

Thanks for stopping by, and taking the time out of your busy summer to leave me lovies!! You know I am grateful and enjoy reading every word :) Hugs ~Renea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to be frank, Renea - - GIRL! Are you kidding me!?! GORGEOUS!!
This IS a piece of art! So yummy and beautiful;
I (again) don't know where to begin.
The 'puff paint' pcs. look like teeny frames! and all the layers are so vintagey!~
Love it all friend!
Karen

Bellaidea said...

You make MAGIC!!!