Scraps of Elegance
Design Team Call
Term Date – December 2012- May 2013
Scraps of Elegance Kit Club is expanding our design team!
Do you enjoy working with the latest CHA releases, top of the line products and unique treasures? Then this call is for you!
As a designer for Scraps of Elegance you will be working with our monthly kit and embellishments and any additional add ons you select.
- 4 projects completed and ready for reveal day ( the 1st of the month)
- A minimum of at least one other project to be uploaded during the month and prior to the next monthly kit reveal
- 1 tutorial during your term
- Participation in our “Pandora’s Box” tutorial series, which is a step by step tutorial on how you created a layout
- Provide a question of the week on your assigned week
- Be an active presence in our forums, participate in at least one of our challenges, chat with our members and have fun!
- Check in daily with our design team forum
- All projects must be uploaded to specified galleries on dates established in our design team forum section
- You must maintain an active blog
What you will receive in return for your commitment
- You will receive the entire main kit and two additional add ons free of charge
- 50% discount on any additional add ons
- 30% discount in our store
- Your bio and headshot on our site and you will be included in all Scraps of Elegance design team related promotions
This call is open to Us and International Applicants
How to apply
- Please send all applications to ScrapsofElegance@yahoo.com
- Include your full name, address, email, phone number
- Include links to your blog, on line galleries, resume if you have one
- Submit 3 projects that demonstrate your style and technique
- Sign up on our forums and start chatting! We want to get to know you better!
- Please list all current design team commitments that you have
Note: Scraps of Elegance designers are exclusive to us. You are permitted to design for manufacturers, local stores, sketch sites but no other kit clubs are to be promoted or advertised in any way, please!
Applications must be received by October 31st 2012
You will be contacted via email if you are selected for our team. An official announcement will be made on our blog November 5th.
Good luck!!! ~Renea