Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Scraps Of Darkness June Kit-Welcome To The Jungle

It's reveal time at Scraps Of Darkness, and if you didn't climb on board for this month, you are going to be broken hearted! This months kit is called "Welcome To The Jungle". You will be blown away when you see the, nothing short of fabulous, kit that is in store for you this month. The kit features the gorgeous and versatile, Zoology Papers by Bo Bunny. These papers feature the earth tones that I absolutely love. You will be limited only by your imagination when you team these papers with the gorgeous flowers in our Flora and Fauna add on or the stunning Tim Holtz Stains, Ink & Paint, in the color add on. Any way you slice it, this months extra's are to die for. The Main Kit; includes 10 sheets of premium patterned paper, as well as embellishments that will coordinate with those papers, along with new sketch each month, specially designed by Suepup for that kit.

2 comments:

Bellaidea said...

wow, I like it! I have so many photos from Africa! Would love to work with this one! How can I get it?

Bellaidea said...

I like it, would love to have it, how can I get it?