Friday, June 16, 2017

Short On Time??! Try this quick Prima Rose Quartz Pocket Journal!!

Welcome to the weekend everybody!! I know this weekend is Father Day and that means a little less time in the art studio and more time spent with the men in your life, so today, I have a pocket journal that I put together quickly using items that you can find in the Reneabouquets.com and Reneabouquets Etsy Shops. I used the Prima Rose Quartz 12 x 12 Paper Pad and the cut out elements, along with the pretty papers in the kit, made it a snap to put together this piece that is perfect for journaling, adding small photos to and tucking in your FAV memories.


I created a 6 Inch Wide x 9 Inch Tall Pocket by folding the paper in 1/2 and then cutting down the length. I cut the front portion at a diagonal, and glued the bottom and right hand edge to form a pocket. I added on a layer of Rose Gold Lace, and then took a piece of the paper and did some edge tearing layered that on then I took the sentiment piece from the paper, and did some edge tearing on it and layered it on. I added a Bee Clock Trinket to the top, tied some ribbon through it and popped on a 



I then added some soft feathers,  Silver Leaves,  a Prima Rose Quartz Provenza Flower, and a  Dusty Pink Mini Rose. I added a set of 2 of the Tiny Treasures Organza Butterflies to make everything just pop!!


Here you can see all the tuck in pieces that I created from the sentiment page in the collection, adding on hand dyed seam binding ribbons, Dusty Pink Mini Roses, and some Sweetheart Rhinestone & Pearl Buttons to create: 
1- Small Booklet
2- Double Sided Tags
2- Large Double Sided Tags

Making something beautiful doesn't have to take forever, especially when you use lots of layers and add in those Reneabouquets "Beautiful With An Edge" touches!! I hope that you find some time to enjoy Father's Day with the wonderful men in your life. I will be spending mine with my husband and son, pigging out and designing together! Hugs ~Renea



1 comment:

HappyScrappin said...

OMG Renea, I love this!! So creative and of course so Gorgeous!!

Your work is so inspiring!! Hugs ~~ Mary L