Thursday, June 12, 2014

Creating A Little Bliss With The Scraps Of Darkness May Kit~Twisted & Tangled

Today, I have an oversized tag to share with you that I created with the Scraps Of Darkness May Kit~Twisted & Tangled. I just loved all the lavender and purple hues in the kit~so perfect for going a little Shabby-a little Edgy with!


I did lot of distressing, inking and layering. As well as, stenciling, misting, and cheesecloth work. 



The papers, mulberry flower, cheesecloth, and "Bliss" tag were from the kit.


The silver flower and purple flowers were from this Month's Floral Add On. I stippled the little eggs in the nest with the Shimmerz that was in the kit. 

The Summer Set Butterflies in Purple that you see were a unique and original product that I designed, drew, colored and then painted and put together in a double layer design for my Reneabouquets.com and Reneabouquets Etsy Shop



Here you can see some of the stenciling that I did with gel medium and the colors I got with the misting and inking underneath the netting from a past kit.



And here you see the back side that I finished out in layers of inked and distressed paper for a finished look.

I know that Summer makes it harder to find the time to create, but I hope that you do find some time to steal away to your scrappy space and to create something beautiful of your own. Hugs ~Renea



2 comments:

Cathy said...

Such a gorgeous shabby tag Renea. Adore all the beautiful details and textures!!

Adriana B said...

so pretty and feminine love it