Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Rubber Cafe Design Team Announcement



Hi everybody!! I am letting out a loud WHOOT, because I made the Design Team over at The Rubber Cafe!! I have wanted to try something new, and decided that I would try out for a team that does work with stamps, and The Rubber Cafe, makes some really beautiful, high quality ones, as well as some really cool products, like Scrap Happy Glue, One And Only Tape, and Stick Um Up adhesive for gems, sequins and the oh so cool Jellie Dots, a product exclusive to The Rubber Cafe. They also have their own line of Puffies (puff paint) which I am in love with and You're So Fine Glitters that are just perfect for my glitter coated life!! I am being featured, today February 21st on The Rubber Cafe Blog, and would love to have my friends drop by and give me some hugs! See you there! I can't wait to create my first project using some of the goodies they sent me!! Big Hugs, ~Renea